Tuesday, December 16, 2008

snow in Albuquerque




Like most of the country this last week, we too got snow.  I know some of you didn't believe me when I told you it snows here, so here is the proof.  It snowed all day, but didn't start really sticking in the afternoon.  We probably only got about 2 inches, but it shut this place down!  The schools were cancelled and even Spencer had a 2 hour delay for work (which he unfortunately didn't get to take advantage of, the poor guy has had to go to work really early and stay late this week because he is running some kind of test).  The snow was totally melted on the roads by about 9am, but we got lots of good snow play in yesterday and this morning.  

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Snow, snow, go away.....Come again after we come to stay. Hey, we can get snow in Denver....we want sunshine and mild temps. See you soon.

Kathy said...

How fun for the boys to get to play in the snow. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas since I don't think I am getting cards out this year. I had good intentions but they weren't enough. I loved your card by the way the the cute picture and clever letter. Thanks again and have fun with John and Dixie.

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.