Tuesday, March 10, 2009

all alone

Thank you Grammy and Gramps for all your help.  We have had Dixie here for 2 weeks and we couldn't have done it without her.  Gramps came in this weekend and even helped Spencer put in a door to our bathroom.  We have a few days in between Grandma's and so far we are surviving!  Spencer stayed home today so I guess the real test might be tomorrow....if I let him go to work!
Thanks big brothers for always sharing your toys.  I have found all sorts of toys placed gently on top of her while she is sleeping for mabel to "play" with.
*There are lots more pictures of Mabel if you scroll down!

4 comments:

Starnes fam said...

You can do it Erin! I believe in you! That baby is just precious!

Teri said...

Hey, Isabel has that same outfit. It fits her now though. They could be twins. Good luck tomorrow!

Joshua said...

Congratulations to you, your fam, and the new girl on the block! Hope all continues to go well. It's nice to see such caring older brothers.

Lisa Garcia said...

Hi Erin! I just stumbled on your blog and saw that you had a little girl! YAY! That's so exciting and she's darling! It's good to see you guys and those cute little boys. I hope your recovery continues and you adjust to 3 better than I did! :)