Sunday, July 12, 2009

"summer, summer, summertime"





Here's some more pictures of our summertime fun.  We finally went swimming for the first time this summer while in Denver.  Surprisingly enough, Andrew was not a big fan of getting in the pool.  He preferred to hang out on the steps and just throw toys in.  Spencer flew home on Monday night and I stayed a couple more days in Denver to have fun with cousins and then braved the drive home by myself.  

We were pretty tired but couldn't pass up the ward campout the next day.  It was great and the kids slept awesome, even Mabel slept all the way through the night.  I have decided that you have to take way too much stuff camping to only stay one night.  Our car was more full for our overnight campout then our week long trip to Denver.

3 comments:

The Pingels said...

Seriously! I also think we had way more stuff for our week long trip to Utah for Thanksgiving, with 2 kids, than we do now for a month long vacation and 3 kids. What happened!!

Ryan Grange said...

I promise I didn't read your post before writing mine. The Fresh Prince is a Grange favorite.

What a cute pic of Mabel at the pool.

Dan and Anne said...

It was so nice to see you all (we missed Spencer too)! I think they are all adorable but I did have to tell Dan how cute little Mabel is, especially when she has that full mouth smile on. We love you guys!