Sunday, June 27, 2010

we made it

After a long 2 day drive to Washington, we finally arrived. Considering we were driving 20 hours with 3 little kids, it went great. I had my Mom as my trusty car companion. She drove probably 3/4 of the way which is great because I am a wimp when it comes to driving a long time. We got to see lots of family in our stop over in Utah and the kids got lots of snacks and movies to keep them going on the long drive.

It was all worth it for this:

Aunts and Uncles,

new flower headbands made by Grandma,

4 big boys to run around,

Good food, (Do I look tired? I'm still recovering I guess.)

Grandparents,

dirt,

and a beautiful backyard to run around in!

We miss you Dad, come here soon, then the fun can really begin!

2 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

How fun! (not the driving part but you get the idea) I'm sure your parents are loving on those kiddos! Where are the belly shots? I put up more pictures, now it's your turn!

Dad Toolson said...

These are the moments that grandparents treasure - let the roudy rumpus begin