Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mabel -18 months


Mabel and her best friend Andrew-  they are already becoming cute playmates.
Her new big girl bed...we don't actually plan on having her sleep in it until after the baby comes.

Mabel had her 18 month appt. today and I guess she isn't as small as we thought:

Height:  32 inches, 50%
Weight:  22.6 lb., 20%
Head:  55%

She started nursery and loves it!  I thought she might actually be our kid who cries when we take them to nursery, but she ran in, sat down and smiled.  I guess we really do make church that awful for all of our children, because they have all RUN into nursery and never looked back!

4 comments:

Teri said...

She's still a light-weight.

Dad Toolson said...

Don't let the smile and little stature fool you, Mabel is in full control, and can muscle her brothers any way she wants. I just love the way the boys introduced me as Their grandpa , and Mabel singing while riding in the car

Dan and Anne said...

She is just perfect and don't let anyone tell you otherwise... I hope she is getting ready to not be the favorite anymore :) (because isn't the youngest child always the favorite?:) )

allie said...

the youngest is always the favorite! I miss my lil mabel and the boys!!! Mabel might be just like me...haha!!