Friday, October 8, 2010

Fiesta! 2010

We braved the 5 am wake up call this year to go down and watch the balloons take off at the Balloon Fiesta.  There was a little bit of lightning as we drove down and a little rain, but it turned out fine and wasn't even cold.  Unfortunately, there was a little bit of wind, I guess too much for the balloons, so not many actually went up.  But they all at least blew up on the ground and the kids got to see all the balloons they were looking for. 



11 more days!  I guess it's not that good of a pregnancy shot, but it's the best I have.

4 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Love the belly shot, Can't wait to see her pop out of your belly button. (that's how it happens right?)

Sarah M said...

Erin you look so cute pregnant! What I find hilarious is that the two OLDER boys are the ones in the stroller, while Mabel is out walking around! Ha ha!! Hope your last couple weeks of pregnancy are going well. Can't wait to see pictures of her :)

Dad Toolson said...

Mabel is too cute, she looks like she is dressed for easter

Kathy said...

I will have to go the the balloon fiesta sometime. I will have to plan my visit to NM accordingly. I have heard about it but it would be fun to see in person. So fun to see how your kids are growing. They are so cute and good luck on the new one tha is coming soon. I will be watching for a new post with her picture.