Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lucy's Pics

Sorry, way too many pictures for one post...but I just couldn't help myself.
The fabulous Sharleen came through again.  We LOVE Lucy's 6 month pictures (she was probably closer to 7 months, but that's ok)







 I had to include this one because it is classic Grange baby face.  Mouth wide open!
 If you are thinking that those are the biggest and bluest eyes you have ever seen on a baby, you are right :)

 I love this pictures, her face looks perfect.  And doesn't it look like we put lip gloss on her?  I assure you, we did not.
I just want to squeeze her in all her chubby goodness.  

8 comments:

Teri said...

So adorable. I can't wait to see this little girl in person soon. She and Addie will be great friends.

The Pingels said...

Just put her in a box and ship her to me. I promise I'll bubble wrap her on the way back, although she might not need the extra cusion. Love her!

Dad Toolson said...

She is beautiful, and yes they are the biggest and bluest eyes.

Dixie said...

I don't think you could have too many pictures of cute, little Lucy.

Unknown said...

I agree with Dixie - you really can't have too many! Such a sweet, beautiful little girl!

Batty Bunch said...

Erin she is such a doll! She sure is getting big! Miss you!

Starnes fam said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE. Her eyes are just beautiful!

Marisa and Rob said...

So CUTE!!! I agree, you can NEVER have too many pictures!! :D