Sunday, December 4, 2011

family pics 2011


 I love the girls looking at each other.  
 The sticks, dirt, and rocks proved to be a big hit/distraction.




We really embraced the whole living in New Mexico thing this year in our pictures.  I actually really like the spot, I think it turned out great!  Our kids individual pictures were great.  But note to self for next year...do family pictures first!  Lucy was not having it by the time we got to family pictures.  Notice she and Spence are missing in a picture.  We did get at least one good one though.  I'll save it for my Christmas card!

5 comments:

Starnes fam said...

Beautiful family. Darling kids. :)

Dad Toolson said...

What a beautiful family, and we are looking forward to seeing their smiling faces in person.

dixie said...

Could you all be any cuter? Nope.

dixie said...

Hey I am not unknown! That was Grammy.

Batty Bunch said...

So cute Erin! Your kids are so photogenic.