Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Benton Franklin County Fair




I was in need of some nice HOT weather last week so we made a trip over to the better part of the state...the tri-cities. And we were in luck because it also happened to be our county fair! I was pumped to take Spencer. I used to go to the fair every summer and pay way too much money for a wrist band to ride all of the rides that were run by drug dealing carnies and get really sick. Don't worry, I ddin't expose my children and husband to that part of the fair. We went and saw all of the animals, had some good fair food (I had an elephant ear, my favorite) and went to the rodeo. Ryan actually loved the rodeo, he stood up the whole time on the bleachers and kept his eyes on the cowboys. Whenever a cowboy got bucked off, Ryan would look at me and say, "Cowboy fall down!" in a really concerned voice. He told a lot of people about the cowboy that fell down after that.
*You'll notice in one picture that Ryan's diaper is totally ripped. I have no idea what happened!

4 comments:

Starnes fam said...

Maybe a goat or a cow ripped his diaper....strange. (haha)

greg & allyson said...

ripped? i thought it was a mini blowout. mini made it sound less significant, and there's no such thing as an insignificant blowout. i'm happy for you guys that it wasn't. looked like a lot of fun. i can tell it's been too long since we've seen you guys because ryan is getting big.

greg & allyson said...

by the way, i voted for yakima.

Starnes fam said...

By the way...I voted for Idaho (Boise specifically) and my vote counts for 100. :)