Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary!


Today is our 4th Anniversary. It actually feels like we've been married longer! I don't know what that means :) But I am glad to be married to such a wonderful person. Before we got married, I knew that it was the right choice and that I loved Spencer, but I had no idea what to expect of married life. It's nice to say that it is even better than I expected! I seriously cannot imagine my life any different than the way it is right now. Here are some stats for us in the 4 years we have been married: we've moved 8 times, lived in 3 states & 4 city's, had 2 kids, owned 3 cars, attended 2 university's, and traveled to 13 states!

2 comments:

Starnes fam said...

CUTE picture! I remember that day! Congratulations on 4 wonderful years!

The Pingels said...

I'm a jerk and didn't even tell you congrats, sorry! Hope it was good.