Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaLlOwEeN

What a cute elephant and gorilla!
Ryan had lots of fun trick or treating.  He was a real trooper.  I kept asking him if he wanted me to hold his bucket, but he said he was ok.  People gave him handfuls at a time!  We only went down our street and by the end, his bucket was totally full.  We did take Andrew, but after a few houses, I brought him back home.  He liked getting the candy and would say "please".  But he just wanted to bang his flashlight on the sidewalk and he was slowing us down :)  Something kind of fun about trick or treating in Albuquerque is that a lot of neighbors sit out on their porches to hand out candy.  I've heard that in some neighborhoods they even sit out on the sidewalk and chit chat with each other and the kids can just zoom down the street collecting candy.  How efficient!
Spencer and I went to a fun Halloween party.  If you can't tell, we are obviously a Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol man and a surprised housewife.  It was a big hit, and yes, Ryan and Teri, we totally copied you!!!  
Oor friend Max joined us again for Halloween festivities.  You might remember him from last year.  

7 comments:

Teri said...

You guys all looked very cute! I was like, wait a minute, is that the prize patrol? It's a great pregnant girl costume! We can't wait until Isabel can trick or treat so that we can steal her candy!

Jessie said...

You guys crack me up.

Starnes fam said...

Cute costumes!

Dixie said...

Never saw a cuter elephant or gorilla! I hope they collected lots of treats for Spencer

Bri said...

Hey guys! I just found you! hows it going? Ben's pondering a post doc at Sandia! maybe will be seeing you soon.

Dan and Anne said...

Erin... you're boys are adorable but where are the pictures of your little girl? (you know what I'm talking about... we want belly shots!) Also, I'm a little disappointed with the lack of response from Spencer from the picture we put on JUST FOR HIM! Tell him we want him to appreciate what beckett is doing for him!

Kristi said...

I love the costumes! Spencer and yours made me laugh. Miss you guys.