Sunday, January 25, 2009

We're famous

In a previous post, Spencer was bragging about how famous he was.  Well, not to be outdone, Ryan and I dug up some publicity of our own.

Ryan has started his modeling career as featured in the Rio Rancho Spring Parks and Recreation catalog.


We actually had no idea he was in the catalog until people in our ward starting mentioning seeing him.  This picture doesn't really show a true reflection of how Ryan liked swimming...the photographer must have caught him after the usual tears at the beginning when he had to jump in.  I guess he's just that cute.

And you can read about me in the Wichita Eagle.

I bet most of you didn't know about my mission.  I was surprised to read about it as well.

5 comments:

Sarah M said...

That's funny!! Maybe one day you really can be a missionary...however your companion will not be a sister missionary for that one :)

FrugalProfessor said...

Cute picture of Ryan...he's America's next top model.

Is that a picture of Spencer in the bottom right portion of that scanned image? He's gained some weight...

Teri said...

You guys are taking over the town!

Batty Bunch said...

That is hilarious! I miss you! I always know you Granges were destined for greatness.

Dan and Anne said...

Congrats on the mission Erin! That is a great accomplishment to have, especially without all the work that comes with it :)! That is so funny about ryan on the front of that community thing. You should go back to them and tell them you want to be paid for it!