Saturday, January 31, 2009

I think I'm going to have a baby

I have had some requests for some belly shots...so here they are.

I am appearently really bad at taking pregnancy shots, because I really had only 3 pictures that you could get a good view of the growing belly.  So here I am at probably 12 weeks or so.
This one was taken around Halloween, I am around 4 months.

And here I am in all my current day pregnancy glory.  Yikes.  I really am that big.  I am 35 1/2 weeks.  And after taking this picture I realized why I will not continue to take straight on shots of myself while pregnant.  
Here I am right before Ryan was born.  I don't think I even have a picture of me pregnant with Andrew!  whoops!
Andrew is also preparing for our baby.  Baby girl got a cabbage patch doll for Christmas, but she might have to fight Andrew for it when she is born because he loves it.  He is so sweet with the baby and I think he will be really excited when we bring a real one home.  Although, he might be disappointed to find out that we won't let him carry around a real baby like he does with a doll.



8 comments:

Starnes fam said...

Erin...you look absoulely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see pictures of this little girl! Best wishes!

The Pingels said...

Hey big mama, I'm not courageous enough to post my belly pics yet, I just feel fat! You look good though!

Dan and Anne said...

You look so good Erin! Just a few more weeks and she is here! We can't wait to meet baby girl grange. We have some name suggestions... we know you don't like harrold for a boy but what about Harriet? Spencer can even call her harry for short if he wants to! Danielle? Anne? All great options... Beckett suggested Becky... just trying to help if you guys are having second thoughts!

Sarah M said...

You look wonderful Erin! I can't believe that you are due so soon. What are you guys thinking about names??

Sarah Jayne said...

You're on the home stretch! You look fantastic, by the way. Good idea buying him a little baby. Jonah just uses his bear...we even had to put diaper on him and clothes.

Teri said...

Looking good! Almost time. Isabel is so excited to finally have a girl cousin! See you guys soon.

Jessie said...

Love it! Erin, you are beautiful. And I'm lovin your shirt in that first picture. Can't wait to see this new baby. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Batty Bunch said...

Erin! You look so cute! You are getting so close! We are so excited for you!