Sunday, April 26, 2009

First smiles

What is better than seeing your baby smile for the first time???  Mabel has really started reacting to us these last couple weeks and it is so fun.  I love watching Ryan make her smile, and he loves it too.  She is a "talker" and makes the most adorable baby noises we've ever heard.  She really comes alive late at night when her brothers are asleep and she has Mom and Dad all to herself.  It almost makes you forget the fact that you are dead tired and it is 3:00 in the morning.


10 comments:

Starnes fam said...

SO stinkin cute! We'll miss you this weekend! Thinking of you!

Teri said...

We are so excited to see you guys again. I love that Isabel and Mabel have a few of the same clothes (she has the onesie in the first picture). Cute girl. And Ryan thinks that she looks like you, Erin, in some of the pictures.

Tiffany said...

Those middle of the night smiles always make me smile...even though I want to be mad for being awake at 3:00. :) You gotta enjoy it while they're so young and innocent. :)

Dixie said...

She is beautiful!
I love the happy boys digging in the dirt. What about a little water to add to the fun? Yeah, I know......that is something even I would not do! tee hee

Bri said...

She is really, really adorable.

megan said...

Hey, congratulations on baby Mabel! I just found your blog address on facebook so I thought I'd check it out. Fun to see what your family has been up to. Was Mabel's name inspired by the Pirates of Penzance?

Bart and Krista said...

I love that top smile. It so cute! Yes, middle of the night smiles... love that fact they are smiling but hating the fact that you are up in the middle of the night.

Sarah Jayne said...

First smiles are wonderful. They just make it all worth it. You guys have a lovely little family!!

The Pingels said...

Oh Mabel! She looks so much like both of your boys. I'm still waiting to meet this little neice of mine!

janessa gibson said...

Soo sweet!