Sunday, November 15, 2009

a day

My family has been requesting more pictures.  So here's a picture from a typical day at our house.  Ryan was being very sweet and teaching Andrew how to play Connect Four while Mabel just happily watched.  And yes, Andrew is wearing underwear and not peeing on the floor.  I was cooking dinner in our clean house and all was good.

I would love to pretend that this is how it is all the time.  Kids not fighting, baby not crying, little boys not peeing all over, and me happily going about my wifely duties...

ok, so it's hardly ever like this.  But it's nice when you get these little moments.  It tricks me into thinking that this is easy :)

3 comments:

The Pingels said...

So glad you get to have a "good" day every now and then. We all deserve it on occasion, at the very least!

Unknown said...

Hang in there! It is really nice to have these moments; it's those days you don't second guess your decision to be a mom...

Dixie said...

Love the undies!