Sunday, July 11, 2010

in the water

It was nice to finally get some real summer activities in. I'm not all that excited to take my 3 little kids around water in ABQ by myself, so since Spencer was around and we had my parents to help, we took advantage.
The Columbia River. We had a picnic one day on the water...too bad it was only in the 70's outside and we couldn't get in!
Splash parks. These are the greatest inventions ever. Nobody can drown, the kids get cooled off, and they're free!
And after our crazy Albuquerque swim lesson experience, we signed Ryan up for lessons at my old neighborhood pool and it was awesome. Look at him doing bobs!

Front float. Ryan improved so much and has started really liking playing in the water. He even went off the diving board (his teacher caught him).

No comments: