Sunday, July 11, 2010

some more random fun

So here's the pics from our big trip. Sorry for the picture overload all at once, but I knew if I didn't do it all at the same time, I might not get it done. And after I looked at all my pictures, I realized how much I didn't take pictures of! My sister was probably a better photographer, so if you're interested, head over to her blog.
Whitman Mission, Walla Walla Washington
The boys learning to ground up flour.
We took the kids bowling. My sister found this website, I think it's kidsbowlforfree or something like that. It's a summer program where you can get 2 free bowling games a day for kids, you just pay for their shoe rental.
We miss our cousins already!

The quadruplets. Both of our 2nd boys are about the same size as their older brother, so we have 4 boys all the same size!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Yes! I get to leave a comment after the nonsensical Japanese entry. Looks/Sounds like you guys had a great time on your vacation. I am glad that we will get to see you guys here in a couple of weeks. I love the Stanfield shots.