Tuesday, August 10, 2010

last trip of the summer

Here I am in all my 29 week pregnancy glory. Yikes!
We strapped our kids reluctantly into the van for one more trip before school starts. Spencer and his brothers and Dad went on a big backpacking adventure so us girls gathered to keep each other company while the boys were away.

We tried to get the kids out and about. I think we did pretty good considering we had 6 kids under 5, including a 2 month old and a 2 week old!
I'm sure people were looking at me funny when I was holding little baby Adelaide. Am I having another baby??? Just really big still?
And of course we had to attempt family pictures. They actually went surprisingly well. Ryan was our perfect poser...Mabel, not so much.
The whole gaggle of Grange's. Those 3 monkeys in the front never all looked at the same time, but I still think they turned out pretty good!

Ryan holding his newest cousin. This was the first time he was holding her. He looked at her and said "Hi Adelaide, I'm your cousin Ryan". It was the cutest thing ever and I may or may not have teared up.

It was great having everyone together under one roof!

4 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

First of all, no "YIKES" about it! You look fantastic! I can't believe how big your (and the Grange's) family is! So cute.

Dad Toolson said...

What a fantastic family, those gagle of Granges are. Erin you look great. Just think, Ryan goes to school real soon. What a milestone

The Pingels said...

You do look good, Erin! And I would have teared up too, he is such a sweet boy. But, I tear up every time the Primary gets up in sacrament to sing, even if my kid is the one screaming "Hi, Mom!"

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey Erin!!!! This is Marisa Rasmussen and I found you're blog!!!! :o) What a fun blog!!!! I will have to invite you to our blog :o)