Thursday, August 26, 2010

mommy's weekend away

One of my BYU roommates Marcy got married this last weekend and I got to go...all by myself..for the whole weekend!  As much as I missed my kiddos and Spencer, it was so much fun to hang out and shop and spend time with my little sister Allie.  
Marcy and the girls from Madison #9.  We haven't all been together for over 8 years.  It was so fun to chat and catch up.

The beautiful bride and her new husband John...Thank you guys for getting married and giving me a good excuse to have a fun weekend away!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I have been wondering if you were going to post about it. Glad you had a great time. I want to know how it felt to get away. How did Spencer do? You are looking like you are almost at the end of this pregnancy. Yeehaw.

Starnes fam said...

It was great to see you! Have a great last few weeks until that little one arrives!