Friday, January 14, 2011

ha ha ha

Ryan:  "I know how you get a mustache"  How?  "You let your nose hairs grow really long".

Ryan told me the other day that he really liked his new hooded sweatshirt because he thought it made him look like a teenager.

Andrew:  I heard crying in the backyard.  I went to go find him, but didn't see him.  He had fallen off the wall (that I repeatedly tell him not to walk on) into our neighbors yard.  I comforted and scolded him.  5 minutes later what do I see?  Andrew walking on the wall.

His first week of sunbeams he and the boy next to him were kissing.

One of his last weeks of nursery, he and his little friends were standing in a circle pretending to pee.  making the noises too.  (I think they were re-enacting what happened a couple months ago, when they really did pee...at the park...in the woodchips at the bottom of a slide).

Mabel:  Is way more advanced in dressing and undressing her self then her brothers were at this age.  Her favorite things to put on are her princess shoes, dresses, and her brothers underwear.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Too funny. I need more Andrew stories like this everyday.

Dixie said...

Andrew is ALOT like his Dad was!

Unknown said...

Priceless.