Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!  
 I went to pick up my kids from a friends house the other day and this is what ran out to our car.  I couldn't believe they sat still enough for her to paint their faces!  They both loved staring in the mirror and Andrew cried when I finally made him wash it off because we were going to a baptism.

The kids have had fun going up on the ladder checking up on Dad's progress in the attic.  Spencer used his Christmas break to build shelves up in the attic and made a new entrance so it would be easier to get all our stuff up there. 

2 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Who doesn't want to see a tiger at a baptism? Best baptism EVER! I'm on Andrew's side... boo face washing (with or without face paint. :) ) Pretty cool though.

Dad Toolson said...

They look great. I would want to leave it on for the baptism myself. The new attic storage looks great. Good job Spencer