Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas 2010

Picture overload:
On Christmas Eve we went to Old Town to check out the luminaries.  They were lining all the sidewalks and streets and some roofs, it really was cool.

 In front of the church at Old Town they had a stable set up with animals, we were surprised at how eager Andrew was to get up on the donkey, after he refused to ride horses at the pumpkin patch.
 My parents and little sister Allie came and stayed a week with us, it was so fun to have them here!  

 Christmas morning and new P.J.'s...yes, Andrew's pajamas are not the cutest, but they are Buzz Lightyear, how could I not buy them for the kid?  Mabel is also wearing Minnie Mouse slippers that she got and LOVES.
 Andrew got everything Toy Story for Christmas.

 Mabel had a very girl Christmas, Disney princess shoes and dress up clothes, purses and jewelry.  It is so cute to see her dressing up.
 Spencer doubted some of my present choices for the kids, like the bean bag.  But he loves it, it has even been a point of contention between the kids.  

 Ryan got his "wish" that he "ordered" from Santa.  A dinosaur with a trigger that makes noise.
Little Lucy missed all of Christmas morning, but we did show her the beautiful quilt she got from her Grammy and didn't she look cute in her Christmas reindeer jammies?

Merry Christmas everyone!  It was a great Christmas for our family...is anyone feeling the post Christmas let down though?  You plan and get ready for Christmas for months and then it's over!  I'm keeping my tree up for a couple more days :)

2 comments:

Teri said...

Looks like so much fun! Great job on the presents. I'm not on the same page about the whole Christmas build-up thing. My cluttered house is seriously driving me nuts this year. Taking things down right now.

The Pingels said...

I always get the christmas blues, and it starts the day after Christmas! But the decor is gone and my house is back in order. Time for 2011!