Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving and Blessings


The baby girl cousins, just missing Ellie!  The baby girls were all born within 5 months of each other this year.

The rowdy kids table, notice drinks had already been spilled.

Talent Show-Mabel loves the stage.

The tired Dad's after a morning of shopping for the ladies.

Lucy is wearing my blessing dress...so if you were thinking it looks a little out of style, it is :)  But it was very sweet on her.

Lucy was blessed on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and we loved having family here to join us.

Thank you for coming Grange's!  We'll try to produce non-windy and less freezing weather next time :)

5 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

So sad ellie couldn't be on that blanket too! Such cute pictures of Lucy in that last post... I some how missed it. You all look so good!

The Pingels said...

Her blessing outfit was cute. The second picture of her in the blessing outfit looks just like Mabel.

AmyJane said...

I think we were blessed in the same dress! Was that a handmade dress, or is it possibly from a place called Miniworld? Cause it's seriously EXACTLY like my blessing dress. I almost blessed Maren in it and changed my mind at the last minute. I kind of regret that now. Maybe I'll get one more girl and she can wear it? Maybe!
Anyway, very cute pictures! I love seeing how much your little family has grown and grown!

Dixie said...

Lucy looked so sweet in your blessing dress! But then, she is a sweet girl to begin with.

virginia said...

The blessing dress was purchased at the "Bon" now a part of Macy's. I do remember Miniworld in Provo. One of my roomates worked their. Lucy is a doll just like her Mother.