Tuesday, February 8, 2011

andrew, andrew, andrew

This is mainly to write this all done...because aren't we told that someday we'll look back on all this and laugh?  Actually...to be honest, I kind of laugh right now when Andrew does half the stuff he does, because he is such a goof.

This last week Andrew has:

-covered his body in toothpaste
-swiped my credit card and hid it in his pocket
-told everyone at Target about his new underwear
-worn 6 pairs of his new underwear in one day
-showed said underwear to his friends...while it is on
-told Ryan he pushes like a girl (Ryan was pushing him on the swing)  The boys are very anti-girl right now.

When Andrew picks out his own clothes it's always a hoot.  The other day he came down with brown pants and a brown shirt backwards so it was straight brown.  (Spencer said he was dressing as poop).

I think Andrew will forever be my sweet goofy boy.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Man, do I love that kid!

Dad Toolson said...

Andrew is, and will always be a trendsetter. Andrew is the man

Dixie said...

Andrew is my sweet boy........so much like Spencer, except I don't recall Spencer ever dressing like poop. Though just because I don't remember it does not mean it did not happen.