Sunday, February 27, 2011

happy 2 years to you house

We've been in our house 2 years now, hurray!  We've really enjoyed our house and neighborhood.  These pics are mainly for my sister, who hasn't see any of our rooms after we've actually done something with them, so here you go Lindsey.
 girls room:  Mabel followed me around when she saw the camera out.  
 Lucy sleeps in her baby room still, so it will be her room one day.  I didn't take a picture of her room, because we haven't painted it yet, so it looked boring.
 Boys room
 I thought it turned out pretty good, especially since it's hard to get excited about decorating for boys.
 Our room, we finally got a bedroom set last year so our mattress wasn't lying on the ground like we were homeless.  I won't even show you what the other side of the bedroom looks like.  Does anyone else's master bedroom turn into the room where all junk/misc. items end up?  Ours does, for instance, we have an old organ up here.
 Living room
And for our houses 2nd anniversary Spencer promised to get this out of the driveway.  (anyone interested?  It's listed on craigslist!)

7 comments:

Jessie said...

Fun Erin! I love the color of your master bedroom. And, what is the US map in the boys' room. is it magnetic?

Erin said...

no...it's supposed to look like it's made out of the licence plates of each state. It's kind of metalish...but not a magnet board or anything. I got it at Hobby Lobby but I've seen them at target and cost plus world market. Maybe Ikea would have one?

The Pingels said...

Love it! And I love how Lucy is laying on the floor in the middle of the one picture, you almost couldn't see her. But everything turned out great!

Dan and Anne said...

you did such a good job on all the rooms! I love the boys room with the different color on top! I'm always so impressed when people take the time to tape and paint because I know it's a pain! Happy Birthday this week to your little ones! We miss you guys!

Batty Bunch said...

I love your decorating! You need to come to my house and help me decorate! Cute Cute!

Bart and Krista said...

VERY cute! I love the rooms! You've got talent... why not interior decorating instead of El.Ed?

Dad Toolson said...

Say it isn't true, the rabbit is gone ! It was a dark day the day the rabbit was sold. It might be gone, but never forgotten