Sunday, April 17, 2011

what's new with us

*We buzzed the boys hair.  Andrew calls it his "Bode haircut" (Bode is his little friend).  He suggested I just "cut it all off like Grandpa's.)

*Mabel gets bossier by the second.  She now copies all discipline/commands I give the boys and when we were grocery shopping the other day she was making sure Ryan was right with us.

*Andrew saw his first little person at the store.  I saw his eyes watching him and I knew something was coming.  Luckily he waited until the guy was at the other end of the aisle before he burst out laughing and said "that little boy had a mustache!"  I had to explain to him that dad's (all grown up men) all come in different sizes.

*I'm actually getting a little anxious for summer.  I thought I would be dreading it, but I look forward to having no schedule and to not have to nag people to get dressed/make beds, and eat faster.

*How did we get so lucky to have these 4 kiddos?  Wouldn't trade this life for anything.

5 comments:

Teri said...

Holy cuteness! Andrew is too funny.

Dixie said...

So Cute! Lucy has the bluest blue eyes ever! Makes me want to get in the car and come down and hug them all.

Dad Toolson said...

It's pictures like that when they are all smiles that make it all worth it!

virginia said...

The above comment is from Grandma

ALLRED FAMILY said...

I love this post! Love all your pictures. It's fun to see what you guys are up to!