Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lucy 10 months

Look at those teeth!  6 with one on the way.  And yes, my kids teeth are huge.  Wow.
 This cutie- patootie is 10 months now.  She has abandoned her army crawl for the real thing and is all over.  Especially under the table...because she knows she can score some sweet crumbs.  She desperately wants to crawl up the stairs but thankfully can't yet, and has just recently started pulling up on things.  
Seriously, this age is one of my favorites.  As is the baby :)  

2 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

What a doll! She is so blond too! Those grange genes just give us kids with lots of teeth don't they? And her teeth are not huge, trust me we've seen some. Dan just saw my little kid teeth and told me my face finally grew into my teeth. :) Lucy is beautiful as are all your other kids. I wish you were coming with Spencer in a few weeks, you can always change your mind....

Marisa and Rob said...

She is so cute and has grown so much since we left!! Hope you guys are doing well!