Tuesday, July 8, 2008

more of Albuquerque


The Petroglyphs

Cross of the Martyrs Monument in Sante Fe

The Loretto Chapel, home of the "miraculous staircase". It has no supports holding it up. It was also a miracle that we actually paid $2.50 to see it.

The oldest house in the U.S.

The oldest church in the U.S., the San Miguel Mission

By now you should be thinking to yourself, "gee, Albuquerque looks like a great place to live!", or "I thought the Grange's were crazy when I heard they were moving to New Mexico, but it looks pretty cool".

(these posts are helping to convince MYSELF that Albuquerque is great.)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is always good to hear from you. You guys look like you are loving post graduate life. Good for you! Your boys are growing up so much and are so handsome!

The Pingels said...

You convinced me! Any place is better than Seattle!!

Ryan Grange said...

Ryan sure loves those sunglasses. I usually look like a nerd with shades on, but I bet that would be different in New Mexico. Everything's better in the Land of Enchantment.

(P.S. I'm still waiting for that dreamcatcher and Kokopelli sand painting you promised me.)

FrugalProfessor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FrugalProfessor said...

I hate Albuquerque. Last night our flight from Salt Lake to Seattle was delayed by 4.5 hours because of bad weather in Albuquerque. I didn't get to bed until 1AM because of your stupid city. I hope that you are happy with yourselves.

Just joking. It looks not rainy there.