Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Why you should all want to be a New Mexican"





I think my next couple posts will be dedicated to convincing all of our family and friends that Albuquerque is an awesome place and with the hope that you will all want to visit us...or even better yet, decide that it is such a great place that you just have to live here. My parents are in town so we have been getting in lots of the tourists hot spots. We rode the Sandia Peak Tramway (the longest tramway in the world I might add) the other night. It was a beautiful view and it was nice to leave the desert behind to get up into the woods. Spencer met us right after work, which should explain why he was dressed in dockers and dress shoes on a hike.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Glad to see Ryan's doing his part to absorb the flavor of New Mexico with those sharp-looking boots.

Starnes fam said...

Looks like beautiful country! I'm excited to see more pictures of it!