Friday, July 11, 2008

"oh, what do you do in the summertime?"

Thanks grandpa for the fun slip n slide! Even Spencer couldn't resist sliding away (although he was pretty sore the next couple days, what an old man!) The box said it is for ages 5-12...hmmm...we have nobody that fits in that category. Andrew loved it the most. Spencer would hold him and run and slide him across. He thought it was hilarious and as soon as he got up he would get back into sliding position and try to slide himself again.






5 comments:

Teri said...

Is the title a song? I just can't figure out a tune to it. That looks like so much fun! I am sure the boys love it. Kids love water. Isabel and I went to the pool today, I think she might be able to stay there all day. And the really great thing about water and sun, it makes kids real sleepy.

The Pingels said...

I love Andrew's face! He is learning how to do Ryan's cheesy "Oh aren't I cute and funny" smile.

Melissa said...

Hey Erin and the crew! You might remember me from the student ward in Provo... But I just popped over here to see that you have moved to ABQ. I'm sure that it's a big adjustment from Seattle, but I hope you're enjoying life in the Land of Enchantment. :-)

Starnes fam said...

The boys look SO cute! I did the slip and slide the other day with my boys and my thighs were SO SORE the next day it was crazy!! I guess I'm getting old or something!

Kathy said...

It does look like a nice place and nothing helps in the hot weather like a pool and slip and slide. Glad to hear you are getting all settled in and starting your real life. Your boys are so cute.