Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  Max joined us again.
Aren't they cute?  Buzz, Bee, and Raphael.
A cute little candy corn.  The funny thing was, she loved wearing the hat and kept it on for hours.
I won this delicious cake at our ward party.  Sorry ladies, I guess I am awesome at musical chairs.  Thanks Audrey, it is DELICIOUS!

This was the first year Ryan designed his own  pumpkin face (and then Spencer carved it out).  Can you tell there is a booger coming out of it's nose?  Ryan was pretty proud when he won a prize at the ward pumpkin contest.  

6 comments:

The Pingels said...

That is quite the awesome pumpkin...and why do you call your crazy stuffed man Max??

Tiffany said...

Your kids look so cute! And that cake looks delicious!

Bart and Krista said...

Your kids look so cute! I LOVE that pumpkin Ryan made. Uhm, how did she do that cake? I can see that there are kitkats & reeses peanut butter things- what was the cake like?

Erin said...

It was chocolate cake with peanut butter cookie chunks in it. Then I think she frosted it with chocolate frosting and then put kitkats around the side and reeses on top. It was SO GOOD.

Unknown said...

I am soooooooo jealous you won that cake!!!!!!! I won once at that game and had to give up my cupcake to Katie. Boo. Selfish mom, I know.

Lisa said...

Did you save me a piece of of the cake? Seriously it looks so delicious! Scott was a bumble bee too....we should have got those two together.