Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread house and crazy hair

Ryan and his Dad made a cool Gingerbread house on Saturday.  I made some frosting for them and was quite proud of how strong it was.  Thank you allrecipes.com. 


And now that Mabel's hair is getting longer, she has some crazy hair dos after naps.  With our boys, at about this age is when we cut their hair for the first time.  I hear we aren't supposed to do that with girls though.  I have no idea what to do with the awkward mullet stage.  Babies hair seems to grow a lot faster in the back then on the sides.  At least she's super cute!


3 comments:

The Pingels said...

She is super cute!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

I'm in the same predicament, though my baby is much older. I'm a fan of clippies, headbands and of tiny ponies. Although with thin baby hair, they look more like antennas...

Unknown said...

I think every mom with girlies understands the mullet phase so don't sweat it. She'll be out of it before you know it. Until then, it's winter - wear hats...? :-)