Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birthday celebrations

 We had a Rainbow party for our two October 19th babies.  Spencer luckily doesn't put up too much of a fuss about birthdays, he would have been fine with a big pink cake too.  

We had a Rainbow fruit platter (Spencer thought it was dorky I made him take this picture, but Lucy can't hold the tray)
 Rainbow jello, and tacos.  
 So excited!  This girl had to bat her siblings away, they kept trying to take over.
 She got lots of clothes at her mother's request :)

 I know the cake looks ghetto from the outside, because that's just how I roll...
 Mabel totally blew the candles out.
 But I think the cake looked pretty cool on the inside.  
 I knew this girl would love her some cake.
Hurray!  And for those of you interested, Lucy weighed almost 21 lbs and I don't remember her height but she was in the 50% for both.  

2 comments:

Teri said...

I want to print out the surprised Lucy picture and hang it on the wall in my bedroom it is so funny! Great job on the cake, I love a rainbow birthday party.

Bart and Krista said...

I can't believe Lucy is ONE! Oh my! That went by so quickly. She's a doll. I can't believe how blonde she is! You know what it means when your baby turns one, right? JK. I won't even go there.