Monday, October 3, 2011

what we've been up to...

 The boys are playing soccer.  I think I just don't have the heart of a soccer mom.  The boys have fun and all... but giving soccer a good part of my Saturday??? I don't know.  
 Andrew really likes the treats after the game.  4 year old soccer is hilarious.  

 Andrew has been a little destructive recently.  He claims his favorite Toy Story character is Buzz...but it looks more like Sid is his favorite.  He has a new saying these days.  Anytime he asks you a question, he follows it with "yes or no".  For example, at the store:  "Can we buy this Mom?  Yes or no."  It's pretty funny.
 Mabel is really into dress up and usually has a dress up skirt over her clothes most days.  At least I have convinced her that she doesn't need to strip down (including underwear) to put on her princess clothes.  Lucy is getting in on the action too.
 By the way, Lucy is/was 11 months on the 19th.  Almost 1!
 We gave the kids pipe cleaners to play with during general conference.  (random, I know, but the night before I was trying to be cool and put together conference kits for my kids and this was one of the things I found in the closet).  It was actually great, quiet, not messy, and Dad got in on the fun and made fun things too.

 And Mabel and her little partner in crime found my friends make up today.  Yikes.   But if you look closely, she did indeed get the mascara on her eyelashes.  
I need to keep an eye on this girl...this isn't the first time.  

3 comments:

Teri said...

Oh Mabel. That is really too funny! I'm glad that little Ella just looks like she ate it all. Your kids are quite funny these days. We might need some hints next conference for some good kid activities, I was thinking of sending them out with grandparents would be best.

Dan and Anne said...

I can't stop laughing! How are your kids so funny?!

The Pingels said...

Thanks for the laugh at the end of the day!