Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BYU

 We made a stop at BYU on our trip to Utah last week.  Lunch at Brick Oven Pizza, delicious.
 These kids look so big!  And Mabel did that Y all on her own.  I have been training them.  
 Andrew was really excited to go to the "BIU" library (that's how he says BYU).  He was fascinated by the fact that it is underground.  And yes, we walked through the library with our little family and I'm sure disrupted all the studying going on.  
 Lucy was a trooper baby.
 Rock Canyon park...oh Albuquerque, you need a little more color.

 And before we went to Cafe Rio for dinner we took a lap around the stadium.  I've decided I need to keep doing this to convince my kids how awesome BYU is.  We took them to the bowling alley, the creamery for ice cream, and the Bean Museum.  Now they think BYU is the most fun school ever.  

3 comments:

Emma said...

My kids also want to go to BYU because of all the fun stuff we showed them 3 years ago. I think we need to plan another trip out there! It's always fun to go back and visit.

The Pingels said...

Keep up the training! And yes, your kids are getting so big! I'm afraid that I might not recognize them when you come for Christmas.

Tiffany said...

I love your plan...we also are trying to convince our kids that BYU is the only place they'll ever want to go. Living there definitely helped...they're all tricked for now. :) Your day sounded like a perfect sell for BYU though. :)