Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trunk or Treat

 Princess Belle (who wore her princess high heel dress up shoes ALL night)
 Spider-Man (he will be sad if you don't comment on his muscles)
 Bat (I made the costume out of a hooded sweatshirt.  Ryan REALLY wanted to be a bat and I kept trying to change his mind so I didn't have long to make it)
 Aerobics Instructor and her student.

 Smarty Pants! ha ha ha
Mabel and I danced the night away...the boys weren't too excited about the dance.  But let me tell you that there were a lot of little girls, YW and mom's getting down on the dance floor.  We even did a flash mom dance to Thriller which we practiced at Zumba.  It was awesome.

4 comments:

Dad Toolson said...

Mabel is truly a princesses. Andrew what muscles you have. Ryan, I am sure glad the girls don't see that awesome body, and Lucy, what a smile. Happy Halloween

The Pingels said...

His muscles are huge! And can we say "x-mas eve dance party!!!"

ALLRED FAMILY said...

I love all the costumes! So cute!!

Jessie said...

Great costumes!