Monday, October 22, 2012

1st day

I kind of forgot about my blog.  SO let's go back to August.
 Andrew is in Kindergarten now!
 And Ryan is in 2nd grade, school is old news for him.
 Andrew's first day:  He was super mad that I didn't let him ride the bus, I wanted to take him for the first morning and take pictures.  I have to be honest.  I was not that tearful seeing Andrew go into the classroom.  I was pretty excited about him going to Kindergarten.  I love Andrew, but I still have 2 littles at home :)
 He loves school and was really excited that first day.
 With best buddy Jacob.
FINALLY getting to ride the bus.  

I'm really enjoying my time with the girls at home.  It took Mabel awhile to get into a new routine without her best playmate Andrew.  Luckily she now has Lucy who does whatever she tells her too :)

No comments: