Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lucy and Spencer...and Allie

 Aunt Allie came to visit for the birthdays, so fun!  We had to go to Chick-Fil-A, the poor girl doesn't have it in Vegas.
 Pretty girls, Allie owes her big blue eyes in part to her Aunt Allie.
 Since she shares a birthday with her dad, she had to eat his birthday meal too.  Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup, his request, I promise.
 We're big into My LIttle Ponies these days.
 Spencer got some exciting presents too, like work gloves and sixlets.  What a handsome guy.
 The Birthday Buddies,
 New scooter from Grammy and Gramps and new coat made by Grandma Toolson, so adorable.  Lucy is a scooter riding fool.  It's saved us from the fights over Mabels.
 Spencer picks his cake flavor, Cherry Chip, and Lucy gets the design.  I hope you are all keeping track of my awesome cakes I make year after year.  This one kept right up to my ghetto fabulous cake standards.

 So old.  Our big 2 year old is looking older and older everyday and talking up a storm.  This is the first time my baby has turned 2 without having another baby in my arms.  Crazy.  (and no, this is not an announcement).
 So cool.
Lucy also loves her baby dolls.  We love our little Lucy and our Spencer.  

No comments: