Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Spencer


Happy Birthday Spencer. Here's my top 10 reasons why I love Spencer:

10. He's a genius.
9. He's one of the nicest people I know. That was one of the things that really impressed me when we were dating.
8. His karate chops and kicks. (spence's family knows what I'm taking about).
7. Spencer has really nice hair. If we ever have a girl someday, she would be lucky to get his hair.
6. The way he parents. He is always so considerate and thoughtful in his parenting. He really thinks it through what he says and does with the boys.
5. His careful attention to details. I might make fun of this sometimes, but it really is a good quality.
4. He loves his family and always talks so highly of them. When I was deciding to marry Spencer, I knew that if I became a part of his family, I could expect the same good treatment he gives his family.
3. His great smile. He has nice crinkle smile lines.
2. He's goofy.
1. The way he treats the people he loves and cares for!

Why do you love/like Spencer?

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Happy 27th! I love Spencer for many of the reasons you wrote Erin. For someone so smart, he never took himself too seriously. He has a great smile and twinkly eyes. He is kind, gentle and generous with his time, talents and resources. He has always been kind to his parents, even when he maybe knew best, he was respectful.

Teri said...

I love Spencer because he is creative. Since the day that I met him he always comes up with a unique way/style of breaking wind. Thanks for that Spencer! Erin, I am shocked that you didn't say anything about that!

allie said...

I love spencer because he is one of the most caring person I have ever met. He treats my sister very well and he is a good father to my nephews. He always tells my sisters to back off when there being to hard on me and he truely cares for his family and friends. Another thing is if I break wind he doesnt judge me!! i love you spencer!

greg & allyson said...

i love spencer because he taught me that it's okay to spank my child. happy birthday man.