Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow in Seattle






It snowed! Hurray! In Seattle, the snow doesn't last long, so you have to rush out to play in it as quick as you can. The snow was coming down pretty good, starting around 1:30. It stopped around 4:00 just as Ryan woke up from his nap, so we bundled up and headed out. We were able to build a snowman and go sledding on the little hill behind some apartments in our complex. Even Andrew got in on the fun. We came in at 5:30 as it started to rain and the snow was gone probably by 8:00 that night!

3 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

That's so fun! We just got our first snow yesterday too! I tried to talk dan into doing snow angels with me but he just wasn't having it. Instead I shoveled the driveway. Apparently I've put on too much weight already so I'm working on a new exercise routine. I can't believe you guys were so close for thanksgiving. That is soo sad we didn't get to see you!

Jessie said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to go sledding. You'd think we'd have more snow here in Michigan but we've just had a lot of ice. Not very fun.

The Pingels said...

Jealous, it didn't even stick in Federal Way!