Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What did you do today?


As  I was unloading the dishwasher this morning, I found a pot of old peas in a drawer with potholders.  Ryan has just started clearing the table for us, and I think he got confused with pot and potholder.  

During dinner Andrew stuck a raisin up his nose.  It was gross to get out.  Spencer was afraid we would need tweezers, but luckily my nails are kind of long right now and I fished it out.  

Then we pulled Andrew out of his booster seat to find that he was soaked because someone hadn't changed his diaper since noon.  I keep telling Ryan he needs to be better at changing his brothers diapers.  So into the bath we went.  


The kids were ready for bed at 7:00 (That might sound early, but I have a strict 7:00 bedtime when Daddy is going to be gone for the night).

And finally I was ready to settle down with some junk food and say goodbye to the gang from Lost for the season.  



At the risk of sounding like a total TV junkie, I am always a little sad to say goodbye to the shows that have helped me unwind at the end of a long Mommy day.

Goodbye Friday Night Lights, Heroes, Biggest Loser, Fringe, The Office...

See you next Fall!



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm always forgetting to change Megan's diaper when she's not poopy. Whoops. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Also, Brian's a Friday Night Lights junkie. You guys could be friends. :)

FrugalProfessor said...

I love friday night lights. It's my second favorite show of all-time, followed by the wonder years. I love the drama.

Dan and Anne said...

I just have to laugh... those boys are so creative! Sorry about the raisin but at least you were able to get it out without spencer performing minor surgery. At least Mabel isn't getting into too much yet! (something to look forward too as well! )

Boyce Family said...

Sounds like an eventful day. Thanks for sharing, gotta love the raisins. Maybe he learned not to put stuff up his nose...LOL

Cash Crew said...

I'm glad i'm not the only mommy that forgets to change diapers until they are super noticeable:) I also love my mommy time with my shows at night. I've been feeling so yucky lately and Todd keeps telling me to go to bed, but I can't cause it's my only time to unwind!!

Jessica Jo said...

erin, I know it's late, but congrats on your beautiful baby girl! i can't believe how big the boys look now as well! I'm bummed about my tv shows ending as well :( summer tv just isn't the same!

Laura said...

Love the food up the nose, pot in the drawer, soaked diaper...man being a mom really has its rewards, but those aren't some of them. Your kids are so cute.