Monday, May 4, 2009
















When did these kids get so big???  

It makes me sad to see how big Andrew looks on his Grandpa's back.  He is really getting the hang of this talking thing and makes us laugh all the time.  Some of our favorite phrases are:  
"I don't know!"
"Don't like it!"
"Hold you"  (which means, hold me).

Ryan's new thing is his imaginary friend.  That's right.  I thought only kids on TV had imaginary friends.  His name is "Conet"  What???  Where did he get that?  And he has also informed us that he is a Spirit and so only he can see him.  So he'll be talking and I'll ask him what he is talking about and he'll tell me he's not talking to me, he's talking to Conet.  (In his not so nice Ryan voice).  What a funny kid.  He is also becoming quite the little wrestler and Spencer is thrilled at how much he can throw him around when they wrestle and Ryan doesn't even cry.  

Mabel is 2 months!  She is getting really good at holding her head up and has been rolling over from her tummy to her back.  Those big Grange heads come in handy for throwing your weight and rolling over.  All she has to do is lean her head back and over and there she goes.  She has been improving her sleep time and so far her record is sleeping from 10-6:00!!!  That was only once, but it was awesome.  

8 comments:

Sarah M said...

I can't believe how big your family is now. The boys and Mabel sure are growing fast. We miss you guys and hope you come up to Utah to visit sometime soon! Oh, and you look great by the way :)

Bart and Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boyce Family said...

Your kids are so cute. Jaxon has imaginary friends too, he calls them his kids. When I get him out of his car seat, I can't shut the door right away cuz I have to wait for his kids to get out. Or I'll ask him to hold my hand when crossing the street and he will say I can't mom I'm holding my kids' hands. It cracks me up and I love it and encourage it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us.

Dan and Anne said...

They are all growing up so fast. Dan is jealous of little ryan... he wishes beckett was a little more like that! Mabel looks beautiful in her blessing dress, dixie really did a great job. We wish we could have been there!

Gary & Nicole Cordray said...

I've heard imaginary friends are a sign of intelligence. Of course, I had one when I was his age, too!

Jessie said...

I'm convinced our boys would be best friends. Noah has a bucket load of imaginary friends too. It changes on any given day but the one that always stays with him is 'Kate Wagner Thomas' He calls her all three names each time. Where do they get this stuff?

greg & allyson said...

what adorable pictures! mabel is seriously one of the cutest babies i've ever seen. i'm dying to hold her. and the boys really do looked grown up. darling family :)

The Pingels said...

Mabel's blessing pictures were so pretty!