Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mabel is 11 months! (and 10 months last month)

I forgot to do a 10 month post for Mabel.  This is what she started doing last month:
That's right, walking.  She is getting more and more confident every day.  She was very proud of herself today when she finally figured out how to stand up without holding on to anything.
(notice our new paint job?  Pretty nice eh?)
Another new trick of hers is to get into hand stand position.  
She likes to do no hands too and either clap while she is in this position, or wave her arms around.
Andrew has recently started acknowledging Mabel's presence more.  This is good seeing as when Ryan goes to school in 7 more months, she is all he'll have.

and last but not least, look at her curls.  I am very proud of them.  

7 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

What a smart girl! And talented too! Always adorable, love the bows! I need you to teach me how to make them because I'm sure I will be doing that. I wish you guys were closer so you could teach me to be crafty like you are. Anyways, way to go on a cute little girl!

The Pingels said...

I love it! Her hair is getting so long and pretty. I'll give her lots of makeup tips when she is older to go with the red hair she got.

Dixie said...

She's Beautiful!

Dixie said...

She's Beautiful!

Batty Bunch said...

Aww, She is so cute! Don't you just love girls! I have to say, boys are fun too though. Miss you.

Leah W said...

holy moly she looks so much like I remember ryan looking--adorable!

Unknown said...

I love her curls! And that paint color is perfect!