Sunday, February 7, 2010

post a day

So it seems like a lot of bloggers out there are doing a post a day (or at least trying to for awhile).  I thought I should jump on the band wagon.  It might be fun, and at least when I look back on our blog years from now, i'll see what really went on in our house! 

CUTTING PAPER:  My boys ask everyday to "cut paper".  I usually give them old magazines, junk mail, or old coloring book pages.  Andrew most times ends of just ripping paper rather then really cutting stuff out, but hey, they think it's great and it is cheap entertainment that they will do for a good chunk of time.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Good job, Erin! I am so excited for this. It's a lot of work but it is fun to think of things to post about everyday. Are you doing project 365 anyway?

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Nice. I may have to jump on this bandwagon as well, since I just got a new camera that I love!

P.S. Great idea with the paper. I never thought of that but Monica loves to cut and Leah loves to tear. Somehow I ended up with an US Weekly magazine subscription and I have no idea who to call about it. I should let them tear them up, after I'm done reading the celebrity gossip, of course!

Boyce Family said...

I love that your kids like to cut paper, that's what my kids want to do all the time as well. They are always cutting, coloring, or gluing something. It is cheap and easy!