Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Argg"

Ryan had a pirate party with a few friends.  I had to force the kids to wear these hats for a picture.
We threw marshmallow "cannonballs" at eachother (my boats are ghetto, I know, that's the way I roll).
The treasure hunt was a big hit and the kids got "gold" candy.
Ryan got lots of fun presents including this razor scooter.  I think he looks like such a big kid!

What a handsome boy.  It was a fun day and I think Ryan liked all the attention.  I, myself, am glad that we are done with our big birthday month.  4 out of 5 of our birthdays fall in a one month period, phew!

1 comment:

Sarah M said...

You are a super mom Erin! I honestly don't know if I could handle throwing more than 2 birthday parties in a month--especially when you do so many cute things for them :) I better just stick with one kid!!!