Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A window into our house

You might see little boys listening to books on tape.  Does anyone else's kids love books on tape/C.D. like mine do?  I think it is the best.  My kids will sit literally for an hour and listen to book after book, just like they would if a movie was on.  
Sometimes we dance.  Their favorite part of the movie "Madagascar" is the ending credits with the song "I like to Move it, Move it".  See Ryan's sweet breakdancing moves?  

You would for sure see this.  It seems like Andrew is always putting his underwear and pants back on.  And he especially likes to go outside.

At least this time the underwear is actually going on the right way.  I let him leave the house a lot of times with underwear on backwards and inside out, and usually shorts are on backwards too.  Whatever Andrew.  He just smiles at me like this whenever I try to correct him so I just let him.  

p.s.  This represents probably about 1/24 of the day.  It's hard to capture a picture of me pulling my hair out or the kids in mid-tantrum :)  So we'll just focus on this part of the day.

1 comment:

Dad Toolson said...

While my breakdancing is not as good as Ryan, Madagascar is one of my favorite movies, and I like to move it too.