Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Festivities


Dying Easter eggs.... I never liked eating hard boiled eggs as a kid, still don't.  But luckily Ryan loves them.  I think he has almost eaten the entire dozen, by himself!

Mabel left the bunny ears on all morning.

Andrew was all business during the Easter egg hunt.  Ryan would excitedly talk about finding eggs, but Andrew was silent and running from place to place.  It paid off too, he got more eggs.

Spencer's parents are in town and the boys have been working on getting our new swingset up!  We can't wait to play on it!

5 comments:

Bri said...

your kids are getting so big and so adorable. I cant believe how big Mabel is now. Happy Easter.

Dan and Anne said...

That looks so fun! I hope that your kids go crazy on Easter candy, because that is what you are supposed to do! (I know I did:) )

Teri said...

I love that Mabel wore the ears all morning. Reminds me of Ryan being okay wearing sunglasses all day long. Looks like a good time, glad Andrew has the competitive spirit in him. And Happy Birthday today Ryan!

The Pingels said...

Happy Easter to my little red-headed Grange kids.

Sarah M said...

Hey, you guys got new couches!! :) They look nice. Can't wait to see the swing set all done.