Thursday, April 22, 2010

We have Ryan's Kindergarten tour tomorrow.  He is super excited.  Actually, we both are.  I think it will be so fun to get to see where he will go to school and all that good stuff.  I love elementary schools and I can't wait to get back involved in one.  

It's hard to imagine just having these two monkeys around the house next year.  They are the same age difference as Ryan and Andrew, but it's hard to picture them being the buddies that Ryan and Andrew are.   I'm sure they'll figure it out next year when Ryan is gone all day!

Although.... I will have to keep a close eye on these two.  We already know that Andrew, though as sweet as can be, can be a little naughty.  And combine that with Miss Mabel who is turning out to be quite a dare devil.  She climbs up on all our chairs, beds, stools, pushes things over to climb up on tall things, and can already climb up the ladder to get up our big swingset!  She freaks me out many times a day.

3 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Sounds like your days will still be full of fun, and once the twins arrive next year even more :). Did I tell you we are planning on having triplets next time around to get ahead of you guys so no twins stunt!

Dad Toolson said...

I just can't imagine those two angelic children being involved in any mischief at home. They are the perfect grandchildren

Bart and Krista said...

I double-dog-dare you to be a helicopter Mom. You know the type. Won't it be lovely to be the Mom and NOT the teacher?