Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

The boys had two easter egg hunts this year, one outside as part of a community activity for our apartment complex, and one at home...inside. It was horrible Easter weather, raining pretty hard. Isn't it always supposed to be nice and sunny on Easter?!! The boys still had fun. Andrew was excited about the grass in the basket mostly, and then figured out how to open the eggs so we had to get the candy out of the eggs he found. Ryan was all business and collected the eggs fast.
After church today, while the boys were asleep and Spencer and I were stuffing ourselves silly with easter candy, Spencer asked, "I wonder if my parents had a hard time not going after our Easter candy!" Spencer and I sure do!




3 comments:

Dixie said...

Of course we went after your Easter candy, Halloween too, until you wised up and started to hide it. Bummer!

Teri said...

Erin, where are you in the picture? I see your feet and legs but where are you?

jules said...

I love that picture of you and Andrew! I totally buy candy for me...my kids and husband never see it.