Thursday, March 13, 2008

RYAN


Ryan has all of a sudden started picking up some very cliche kid phrases. Spencer and I keep looking at each other and saying "where did he get that?" I know these won't be that funny to most of you, because you've heard them before. But since Ryan is our oldest, we think it is hilarious.

"You copied me!" (when I tried to help him clean up)

"You're a bully Dad!"

"You're not a nice guy, you're a bad guy". (When Spencer picked him up and ran him up the stairs, don't worry, he wasn't being mean, he was playing around).

"I just want to run away!" (This was during dinner).

"I don't care!" (When I told him he could get M&M's for going potty in the toilet).

"I'm mad at you" (again, trying to go potty).

I'm sure when Andrew says all these same things, we probably won't laugh and he'll get in trouble. Being the oldest has to have some perks right!

4 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Lol! I liked both postings... sorry about the creepy squirrel. Last June we actually had a wild baby squirrel as a pet. I think I'm married to the Grange man that wants to make everything into his pet. Does Ryan actually know what those phrases mean? I can't wait for Andrew to start picking them up and then teaching all the cousins!

jules said...

I'm afraid he learned a lot of those from my kids...;) I LOVE that picture of Ryan!

greg & allyson said...

Evie was just watching that video of Andrew walking and she saw Ryan in is unders and said "what is he not in?"...."his clothes". I thought it was really funny! Also, these Ryan phrases are so hilarious--I think he and Evie would get along just fine!

Starnes fam said...

Your boys have the CUTEST smiles! I love it!